PDA

View Full Version : VW Sharan

samb
14-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Ok so we went to look at one of these today and are 95% sure this is the right car for us - my pushchair is a monster and so doesn't seem to fit in any people carrier boots that I have seen (apart from ones we can't afford!). I won't need 7 seats though so am happy to take 1 out and use the space for my buggy.

So anyone got one - do you like it? any problems I should know about etc? It is a 53 reg TDi

blue bear
14-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Love mine, can't really say any negatives turning circle isn't massive so it's easier to park in a space reversing but I am being really picky to even come up with that! we are on our second sharan as we loved the first one so much

amanda1309
14-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I love mine would deffo have another. Can't really think of any negatives. :laughing:

BuggsieMoo
14-01-2012, 08:42 PM
We had one and sadly it had nothing but faults with the steering column - however this was easily resolved by the local garage although there was one scary moment when it started to smoke :rolleyes: I think we were just unlucky.

However, saying that I passed my test and used this as my first car and personally felt very happy driving it when it was not having any problems.

We used to get a double in the boot space (like you said by removing a seat) and at times a double and our Alsation!

I would say go for it x

samb
14-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Wow great responses then! Thank you! Now feeling a little scared about losing the work which is the reason for getting it! Silly me! Will double check my figures - hubby is excited waiting for me to give him the green light - he loves new toys lol!