PDA

View Full Version : Small indoor splashing Fountain wanted

jadavi
14-01-2012, 03:45 AM
Went to a Communication friendly Spaces eyfs training yesterday and was really inspired by the tranquil settings I saw. (Eliz Gorman)
want an affordable splashing waterfall now for the sound. Any ideas?

Cheers

nokidshere
14-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Went to a Communication friendly Spaces eyfs training yesterday and was really inspired by the tranquil settings I saw. (Eliz Gorman)

Cheers

My son bought me a small waterfall with a glass ball that spins on the water and led colours for christmas a couple of years ago from the garden centre. It was only about 20 quid I think and the children love it being on - especially if we can make the room dark as well.

Wendybird
14-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Ebay? If you can wait a couple of months until the garden stuff comes out full force you're sure to find something.

Mouse
14-01-2012, 04:33 PM

Cheers

Was it an evening seminar you went to? I am thinking about doing one, but wondering if it's worth £35 for a couple of hours. I already have some of her books & have adopted some of her approaches already (looked into it for my uni course), but don't know whether it's worth paying that much for a couple of hours.

zippy
14-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Don't know if this is any good buy we have a fluval chi fish tank, it's only small and has a waterfall in top, kids live it google it they're not that pricy either

Playmate
14-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Was it an evening seminar you went to? I am thinking about doing one, but wondering if it's worth £35 for a couple of hours. I already have some of her books & have adopted some of her approaches already (looked into it for my uni course), but don't know whether it's worth paying that much for a couple of hours.

I was wondering the same, I'm introducing a communication space as part of my degree research. I have just been on her website and was wondering whether it is worth becoming a member of her foundation to access more research details.