PDA

View Full Version : Worms

Wendy Woo
21-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Just wonderin if any one has experienced worms at all.
Mindees mom rang and said that mindee wasnt coming 2day as she wasnt happy with how he was!!!! Not himslef.
She had told me a couple of weeks ago that her daughter had worms as it was going round school!!! so she treated family and i have been xtra clean with bum changes and stuff.
She said this mornin that she saw some in his poo last nite and thinks it is that but i have never had them or seen them b4 and i was wondering wot they r all bout!!!!!!!has passed them on as like i said i have been really clean but should i get some stuff for us anyway do u think???????

LOOPYLISA
21-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Just wonderin if any one has experienced worms at all.
Mindees mom rang and said that mindee wasnt coming 2day as she wasnt happy with how he was!!!! Not himslef.
She had told me a couple of weeks ago that her daughter had worms as it was going round school!!! so she treated family and i have been xtra clean with bum changes and stuff.
She said this mornin that she saw some in his poo last nite and thinks it is that but i have never had them or seen them b4 and i was wondering wot they r all bout!!!!!!!has passed them on as like i said i have been really clean but should i get some stuff for us anyway do u think???????

Hi yes had these horrible things before :angry: My dd had them a little while ago, not ,nice i took her to the doc, he said its very common in young children, she was given some medicine to take which i know you can also get from the chemist.
Be very careful its easily passed on if you know wat i mean!!!!!!!!.
it may be a good idea to treat the whole family x:thumbsup:

chubbymummy
21-05-2008, 11:51 AM
i would treat your whole family as you have had such close contact

treatment is easy, one tablet now and then another in 10 to 14 days

worms are really commen among children at school

here's the graphic part: the worms poke out of the bottom at night and lay eggs, they cause itching so kids scratch there bottoms, the eggs get under their nails, the eggs can spread around others pick them up and put their fingers in their mouth.

look for white threads in poo

Spangles
21-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh Cathy that's revolting!

Wow, there are some gross things on here today! Ha ha!

Amaranth
21-05-2008, 07:37 PM
One of my mindees has just had them last week and I asked her mum to ask the doctor if we all needed treating too. Their doctor said that they only treat the person with the symptoms now and that other family mambers/ carers don't need to be treated. I looked it up on the internet though and it still said that everyone needs to be treated. Now I don't know what to think!!!

emler
21-05-2008, 07:37 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I won't bother with the chocolate digestives I was about to have with my cuppa! Have gone off them now

Emler x

angeldelight
21-05-2008, 07:39 PM
It is one way to make us all diet anyway haha

Angel xx

crazybones
21-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I had to creep into my son's room one night pull down PJ's and stick this tape to his little bottom area (you know where I mean) then send it off to see if he had them. Hubby had to shine a torch for me as he was on the bottom bunk and it was very dark :panic: Luckily he was clear but the dr did say if he had them we would all have to be treated.

emler
21-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Sorry Annie but that has made me laugh so much - the torch I mean :ROFL1:

Emler x

Wendy Woo
21-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice does anyone no if there is any exclusion time with this!!!

crazybones
21-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Sorry Annie but that has made me laugh so much - the torch I mean :ROFL1:

Emler x

Well the sun dont shine out of my son's backside. :laughing:

emler
21-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Stop it - I will waken Emma with my laughing :laughing:

Emler x

angeldelight
21-05-2008, 07:52 PM
You are funny Annie hahaha hubby just told me to shut up hes trying to watch the footie and im laughing out loud haha

Very funny

Angel xx

Wendy Woo
21-05-2008, 08:06 PM
So can i take mindee back 2 morro?????

fionamal
21-05-2008, 08:13 PM
This thread is cracking me up , hubbys giving me dirty looks as hes trying to watch the footy.:laughing: :laughing:

crazybones
21-05-2008, 08:18 PM
So can i take mindee back 2 morro?????

You are all being naughty and poor Wendy wants an answer.

The HPA website says no exclusion and treatment to patient and family

http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947368068

Hope that helps.

Wendy Woo
21-05-2008, 08:25 PM
You are all being naughty and poor Wendy wants an answer.

The HPA website says no exclusion and treatment to patient and family

http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947368068

Hope that helps.

Thanx Annie, needed to know in case i had to fone minddes mum!!! I will treat us just in case. Cant be doin with leavin it and us actually havimn them. Thank u for helpin me. :D

Gherkin
21-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Wendy you were right earlier - yuk yuk yuk.

You have all made my bottom itch!!!!!!!!!!:panic:

angeldelight
22-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Annie but it was you who was being naughty !!!!

Angel xx

crazybones
22-05-2008, 06:59 AM
http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-innocent-smileys-329.gif (http://easyfreesmileys.com/)

Thought I got away with that one. :littleangel:

angeldelight
22-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Like I said to Mandy last night you cant get away with anything around here I dont miss anything haha

What conversations we have - worms and wetting yourself - well Mandy that is haha

Angel xxx