PDA

View Full Version : Having a fab day!

Becci26
13-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Good afternoon my lovelies, how are we all?!

I have got my first ever full day today with a 3 yo ad-hoc mindee, and having a fab time! (He is currently asleep)

We have been to the park and made footprints in the frost! :thumbsup:
Read books, played with the trains, done some colouring and my friend came over with her little boy so they played together.

Lunched and then mindee fell asleep on me and has been asleep for the last hour and 3/4! Going home at 5 so hope he wakes up soon so we can play some more! (may have to go and give him a poke lol)

kellib
13-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Sounds like you've had a great first day with him :)

I've had a pretty easy day here, I have Friday mornings off so just pottered around the house this morning doing jobs here and there until mindee arrived at 12. Had to then collect my son from school. Mindee fell asleep after lunch and was still sleeping when Mum arrived at half 2 to pick her up :thumbsup:

Took my son to his swimming lesson and have since put all the childminding toys etc away in their cupboard for the weekend :D

Vickster
13-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Ah sounds perfect and well done you to have such a contended child on their first day!

cat lady at 38
13-01-2012, 05:49 PM
glad youve had a great day x

Becci26
13-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Ah thanks ladies,

am amazed it went so well, he goes to nursery so is used to being away from mum, but even so I would have expected it to be tougher than it was. (He's probably biding his time lol!)

Mum's just asked me to have him Monday and Tuesday next week, so I better start planning.....!

Just finishing tidying up the last bits of toys for the weekend...