PDA

View Full Version : feeling organised again!

samkeddy
13-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi,
Anyone that saw my thread last week would know i was months behind, so i caught up last week and promised myself it wouldnt happen again as i would get back in the habit of doing things weekly!!!
So this morn iv done my weekly plan for next week, filled in the childrens individual plans and weekly mini obs and done this weeks accounts. It only took just over 30mins but it feels SOOOO good!! lol
Just wanted to share my happy feeling lol!
Thanks

mrs c
13-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Oh well done. You must be feeling relieved to have caught up. I know I am way behind. Did get up at 6 to push on with learning journals but could really do with a day locked in the house with no kids, no tv and no alcohol laughing:

watgem
13-01-2012, 06:29 PM
you're so good please can you do mine:)

sarah707
13-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

curly
13-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Well done you, can you share your motivation please I know I could do with it argh accountants!!!

miffy
14-01-2012, 12:13 AM
you're so good please can you do mine:)

And mine! :laughing:

Miffy xx

onceinabluemoon
14-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Well done you! :clapping:

I've got an enforced long weekend this weekend so am hoping to do the same. :)

lma
14-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Well done.
I was planning on catching up on all my paperwork which was months behind after next week when my youngest dd starts afternoon nursery and at the moment i only hav morning mindees and school pickups so i would have 3 hrs i could spend doing my paperwork.

However since last weekend i have been in sever pain in my bad so have been pretty much bed ridden this week and have almost caught up on all my paperwork :eek: still have my 2001-2012 accounts to do and am gonna update my policies and procedures and do my sef but thats it.:clapping:

Feeling really happy as im due my inspection this summer and feel more in control that i wont have to do a mad scramble once i get the dreaded call.

lets hope i can keep it up?

maisiemog
14-01-2012, 06:19 PM
i'm also months behind on mine!!! It just got soooo busy from when the kids went back to school. I have 4 days off in 3 weeks time so plan to spend as much time as possible catching up then!!! I know I'm gonna have sooo much printing that I went and brought 2 new ink cartridges and 2 reams of printer paper!!! And I bet I could use it all!!!

God I hate paperwork!!!

christine e
14-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Brought my accounts up to date today and feel good about that - note to self 'so them every week'

Cx