PDA

View Full Version : I've been looking for parents...

greenfields
12-01-2012, 07:04 PM
...trying to be pro-active and all that, wondering if I should upgrade my membership on childcare.co.uk but had to take a break from searching, I had to share what I've found so far. Parents looking for childcare:-

-Going back to college soon, don't know what days or times yet.
-Need childcare a couple of hours in the week and sometimes on the weekend.
-I'm thinking of moving to 'x' area and my son would prefer a childminder rather than going to a creche.
-I need an hour childcare a week, and my child needs to be put on x bus.
-I need childcare 3 hrs a week for 2 afternoons, child needs taking to school and to be picked up from my house and brought back to me.

:eek:

funemnx
12-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmm... people not realising what a childminder is!

I just got a call from a lady saying she was deperate and really needed my help - can I have her child Saturday night, she found me on childcare.co.uk. I told her I don't do babysitting but recomended someone down the road from me. I just checked her profile and she lives 2 counties away!!!! :eek:

I hope you find a nice family soon x

Tatjana
12-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Yes, it's funny what the requirements are by some parents! Like we're going to rush around to pick someone up for 1 hr and stay at their house until mum comes home, lol! What a fortune to be made from these eh!!:rolleyes:

betty boop
12-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Hmm... people not realising what a childminder is!

I just got a call from a lady saying she was deperate and really needed my help - can I have her child Saturday night, she found me on childcare.co.uk. I told her I don't do babysitting but recomended someone down the road from me. I just checked her profile and she lives 2 counties away!!!! :eek:

I hope you find a nice family soon x

That really tickled me :laughing:

greenfields
12-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Goodness me, I've got all this to come! :laughing: