PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!....

mandy g 35
11-01-2012, 08:04 PM
HELP.....2 things i need to know...i have a 5 yr old starting tomorrow and i need to know if i do the eyfs , abservations, daily diary etc?? and the next thing is i have a nursery diary for one of my children and i have been informed i need a signature of the parent and of the nursery for consent to pass info betweent the 2 is this correct ...its the little things you forget to do!!.......eeeehhhh its hard this childminding malarky but fun :laughing:......thanks in advance for anyone that can shine a light on this xxx

sarah707
11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
You need to do the Eyfs for children until they go into year 1 at school.

Yes you need parents to sign to say they are happy with you working with other settings. I normally type up a letter saying who I am and what I do with the child.

Then I say I have explained to parents the importance of sharing info about their child's learning and development and they are happy for it to happen... then leave a space for their signature.

Hth :D

It's a small world
11-01-2012, 08:51 PM
See Angel this is why alot of us dont always post with advice etc (another thread) because good people like Sarah always here and on the ball with the answers ...we would be lost without you Sarah and everyone else :laughing:

I was going to say the same as Sarah but may have forgotton something or not explained myself properly...xx

mandy g 35
11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
thankyou sarah this really does help ....we really would be lost without you all ...am off to type a letter thanks :clapping: