PDA

View Full Version : ooops..help needed with buggy board

JCrakers
11-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Seems like ive left it until the last minute...lol

Ive got a double nipper 360 and as Ive got three kiddies tomorrow Im trying to fit a lascal board to it. I know it fits as the lady up the road has one but I cant get it to fit...doh

Any ideas anyone

rachelle
11-01-2012, 06:39 PM
There's a fitting guide here...

http://www.buggyboard.info/ukfr/page.php?buggy=349&page=3g

Hope it helps :)

onceinabluemoon
11-01-2012, 07:01 PM
WARNING! I did it yesterday like the lascal site shows and this morning I used it. Going down a curb into a road with a 20 month old on the buggy board put the brakes on!!!

I have re-sited it so it goes under the brake bar which means I can't use the brake when the buggy board is on but thats better than it clicking on unexpectedly half way across a road with me nearly catapulting 3 kiddies through the air. (same place to put the clips, just fed the buggy board arms under the brake rather than over it.

If anybody knows a better way to do it I'd be glad to hear it as I'd prefer to have a brake. :)

Goatgirl
11-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Seems like ive left it until the last minute...lol

Ive got a double nipper 360 and as Ive got three kiddies tomorrow Im trying to fit a lascal board to it. I know it fits as the lady up the road has one but I cant get it to fit...doh

Any ideas anyone

knock on the 'lady up the road's door?! :D

AliceK
11-01-2012, 07:07 PM
I can still use my brake. I used the extenders. I have to put my foot down over the board to put the brake on, it's not ideal and I have to pull it back up with my hand. Did the child put their foot on the brake do you think?

xxxx

onceinabluemoon
11-01-2012, 07:19 PM
I can still use my brake. I used the extenders. I have to put my foot down over the board to put the brake on, it's not ideal and I have to pull it back up with my hand. Did the child put their foot on the brake do you think?

xxxx

possibly but i don't think so...

Ahh that will be it then, i didn't see you needed extenders :blush: although still can't see for the life of me how the brake is going to go up to its off position...

MaffAnna
11-01-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm considering a buggy board for my nipper, which one do I need ? Is it the maxi?
Sorry for the hijack! Thanx in advance.

Pinkrose
11-01-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm considering a buggy board for my nipper, which one do I need ? Is it the maxi?

I wanted to ask the same question cheers

AliceK
11-01-2012, 08:52 PM
possibly but i don't think so...

Ahh that will be it then, i didn't see you needed extenders :blush: although still can't see for the life of me how the brake is going to go up to its off position...

It will go up plenty far enough although not as far up as you might usually kick it up without a board on. It's fine though, I've never had a problem with it.

xxx

AliceK
11-01-2012, 08:53 PM

Yes that's the one I use.
Don't know about the Mini?

xxx

JCrakers
13-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Many thanks everyone :D
Managed to get it on...brake is fine although not a lot of foot space for me to walk but Im not intending to use it a huge amount as little one is 3yrs and is a good walker.

Its over the brake so it can still be used, lots of room to put brake on and off

Many thanks:D

onceinabluemoon
13-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Many thanks everyone :D
Managed to get it on...brake is fine although not a lot of foot space for me to walk but Im not intending to use it a huge amount as little one is 3yrs and is a good walker.

Its over the brake so it can still be used, lots of room to put brake on and off

Many thanks:D

Did you use extenders? I must be thick because I cannot work out how to do this without the brake being put on by the buggy board when it goes off a curb. Pleas can you share how you did it if you didn't use extenders?

JCrakers
13-01-2012, 12:26 PM
I used the extenders and fastened it to the bars what the basket connects to. Not the two mains vertical bars as it wouldnt extend wide enough. DOnt think it would fit without the extenders.

It seems to be fine with the brake, loads of room. Child can aqueeze under the handle bar inbetween the hood and bar. Only problem is my footspace to walk. If Im in a hurry I have to walk to the side

Hope you can get it sorted

onceinabluemoon
13-01-2012, 12:50 PM
I used the extenders and fastened it to the bars what the basket connects to. Not the two mains vertical bars as it wouldnt extend wide enough. DOnt think it would fit without the extenders.

It seems to be fine with the brake, loads of room. Child can aqueeze under the handle bar inbetween the hood and bar. Only problem is my footspace to walk. If Im in a hurry I have to walk to the side

Hope you can get it sorted

Thanks hun :) Not the end of the world if I can't as I also have a twin mountain buggy and its brill on there, have to sell one so it may be the 360 going instead of the mountain buggy... ooh decisions decisions.