PDA

View Full Version : Which online package do you use?

Bernie
10-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I was just looking into the online packages for paperwork and wondering which one is best?

Do they take the place of the learning journeys?

Many Thanks

TooEarlyForGin?
10-01-2012, 08:58 PM
I would also be interested to hear any view as I am interested in Nobel Minder, but note that there seems to have been issues in the past and am keen to find anyone that is using it now and how it is working.

Bernie
11-01-2012, 08:21 AM
A cheeky bump :blush::blush:

Sarahbelle
11-01-2012, 01:09 PM
I would also be interested to hear any view as I am interested in Nobel Minder, but note that there seems to have been issues in the past and am keen to find anyone that is using it now and how it is working.

I use Noble Minder and I love it. Can't say I have any issues with it. Have got a support call when I needed and they have bent over backwards to make the package work for me when I needed something different. You can trial free for 30 days, so why not give it a go:D

Bluebell
11-01-2012, 08:02 PM
i am not familiar with the online package / nobel minder - would you mind telling me what it is and how you use it? sorry to be so ignorant!
thank you, Jules

noble76
14-01-2012, 04:49 PM
i am not familiar with the online package / nobel minder - would you mind telling me what it is and how you use it? sorry to be so ignorant!
thank you, Jules

Not at all Jules, we are happy to answer your questions.

In a nutshell it is gives you a format to complete all your paperwork for your business:

Including:
Observations
Planning
Risk Assessments.
Invoices
Expenses
Permission forms
Prospectus
Attendance records
Diaries
letters
and much more.

Have a look for free and ask us for any help. We provide free support 7 days a week from 9am to 11pm.

And remember there is no fixed term with Noble Minder we won't tie you into a years contract. We also only use IT staff that work directly for us and they are based in England and comply with the Data Protection Act.

If you have any more questions let me know.

Thanks

Lisa

Tealady
14-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm trialing Noble Minder now.

Always wary of so called Free Trials as often they ask for card details before they give you anything and hope you don't get round to cancelling :rolleyes: Not Noble Minder though, you don't need to give them payment details until near then end of the trial if you want to carry on.

Chatterbox Childcare
14-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Baby Days is good for LJ but as the parents can see at any time what their child is up to you have to keep it up to date at all times, that can be a good thing though :panic: