PDA

View Full Version : Just tried a buggyboard on my P&T

mummyMia
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I have three under 2's at the moment and until now I was using a buggypod on my P&T Explorer. It was ever so heavy to push and I injured my wrist after only using it a couple of times. It is quite painful and I have to wear a wrist brace until it heals. :(

Somebody on this forum recently said that a buggyboard is much easier to push so today I have tried it for myself. I have a Lascal maxi and I was able to fit it onto the P&T with no problems. I used to extenders that it came with and dd stands just outside of the handle bar. It was such a dream! The buggy is still a little heavy with three on board and I was slightly hunched over but it is soooo much easier than the dreadful buggypod. So a big thank you to this forum for the great advice. Now I just need to teach dd to keep her feet on the board instead of hanging on the handle bar and swinging them in the air. :laughing:

onceinabluemoon
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Sounds fab, what part did you attach them to?

I spent the early part of the evening trying to fix a buggy board to a nipper 360.. finally got it but took me ages! Now I just have to hope the munchkin's head fits through the handlebar gap...

mummyMia
11-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I ended up attaching it to the vertical bars just on the inside of the mud guards. It seems to work well. :)

onceinabluemoon
11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I ended up attaching it to the vertical bars just on the inside of the mud guards. It seems to work well. :)

Thanks for your reply. :)

Vickster
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I have one on mine too on the upright bars, so the brakes work. I wouldn't walk for more than twenty minutes like it, but it is great for school runs and is a temporary fix until my duaghter is a more fluent walker!