PDA

View Full Version : planning paperwork?

samkeddy
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone x
just want to check something im altering for opinions before it becomes permanent.

My planning has been
~ Monthly. Rough theme, 6 activities one for each area of EYFS with links to other areas
~ Individual. weekly, Smaller things planned specificaly for that child, their obs, things theyve said, ther interests etc
~ Weekly. Diary plan showing groups were attending, activities were doing, altered if things change etc.

Ok im fairly happy i cover what needs to be covered (i hope :blush: )

My question is insted of doing my weekly plan in a paper diary like i have for the last 2 years i have found an online diary i really like (keepandshare) you can pick the holidays it puts in so mine is showing world celebrations as well as standard uk hols at min (might add more), you can add a group and it will repeat it weekly and you can view either 1 day, a week or a month. i seem to find just typing in the odd note through the day easier the writting in a paper diary. Im just a little worried that ofsted might not like online planning?

Thanks for any veiws

Sam x

VeggieSausage
10-01-2012, 01:17 PM
i would be interested to know this too....

sarah707
10-01-2012, 06:20 PM
As far as I am aware Ofsted dont have a problem with online recording.

However a friend was recently downgraded for not having information - I think it was online LJs in her case - printed for parents to see on paper.

Hth :D