PDA

View Full Version : hi vis vests

pinklady756
10-01-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm going to have 5-6 after schoolers some days during the week, I want to get some hi vis vests for them to wear, my question is can I have name of my childcare business on the back? Not worried about phone number unless its useful in case of lost child perhaps?

miss mopple
10-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Of course you can. Mine have my name and number on them and have been admired by loads of people :thumbsup:

fiona
10-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Mine have i am with my childminder and my name and phone number on then i have then in lots of different colours too. Red green blue pink etc. I then use kid borough to match my risk assessment :-:-) the kids love them

WibbleWobble
10-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Mine have i am with my childminder and my name and phone number on then i have then in lots of different colours too. Red green blue pink etc. I then use kid borough to match my risk assessment :-:-) the kids love them

same here

I AM WITH MY CHILDMINDER

mobile number below

mine are all orange and all my mindees wear their "life jackets" ages 12 months to 10 years. Even the Los in the buggy wear theirs.....they are the first with them on......they love them!

have been very handy as it is dark on the school rune and i have up to 8 mindees to take or pick up. we all have a partner and stick to that partner. i get lots of positive comments from parents and general public.

pinklady756
10-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Fantastic!!!!

Thanks very much, can't wait to get some ordered and get the kiddies wearing them.