PDA

View Full Version : Got the call :)

sharonmanc
09-01-2012, 10:08 PM
I dont know if it was a conincidence i called Ofsted today for my ref number so i could track my CRB (its at stage 2, they recieved it 30th December). I asked if i have to wait for my CRB to clear for my visit and they said now, I will get a call any day now, and they are just waiting on my social services check.

Was'nt expecting the call as I was on my way to Yoga class at 7pm, Mrs O called on my mobile.

She asked if i had done my course, done my first aid, had my poilices and risk assessments, having any major works done, and told me I needed to know the statutory requirements and have my policies and RA's to view and some ID and she will be here on 27th January

am so glad as that gives me just short of 3 weeks to do some jobs around the house (including finisheing my kitchen off), and make sure my documents are all in order.

Am so glad they have called as I have a date to work towards now :)

For those wondering about time scales I sent my application in the 2nd December

miffy
09-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Good luck - at least you have a few weeks to make sure everything is in place.

Don't forget to let us know how you get on.

Miffyxx

sharonmanc
10-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks Miffy, My plan is to do a little something each day, tonight I am going to finish filling in the pre reg puestionnaire, only 10 more questions to do.

sarah707
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Exciting times! :clapping: Don't forget to look at the pre-registration document and make sure you know your way around it :D

Zoomie
10-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Try and get things done a bit in advance too though.

My DD got poorly about 6-3 days before my inspection and I couldn't do anything cos she needed to be cuddled for hours on end :blush:

Best of luck :thumbsup:

sharonmanc
10-01-2012, 07:21 PM
My CRB has moved from stage 2 yesterday to stage 4 today, hoping it does'nt get stuck in stage 4 land for too long :D

mum_of_harry
10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
hi guys
just wondering how did u find out what stage your crb was at? im waiting for my call :S hoping they hurry up i need to start working!
i may ring and just "remind them"

sharonmanc
10-01-2012, 10:13 PM
you need thr reference number which was printed on the top of your CRB form you sent in, if you dont have it you canring ofsted and ask for it, then you need to go to here https://secure.crbonline.gov.uk/enquiry/enquirySearch.do and enter you reference code and date of birth to check :)

mum_of_harry
11-01-2012, 02:57 PM
brill thanks im stage 4 too :) fingers crossed ill get call soon! :clapping: