PDA

View Full Version : Just the boost I needed

AliceK
09-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi

I was feeling a bit down about things and lacking motivation which I think was just due to it being January / bit of a downer after Christmas. I am in the process of doing my CYPW at the moment and logged onto my site late last night to have a look what assignments have been sent to me and I saw that my assessor had posted a copy of the observation she had done on me before Christmas. When she left she said the time she had spent with us had covered loads of areas but I had no idea just how many. I had no idea when she was here that she was observing so much. Everything had been written about, not just my activity with the 3 children but loads of other stuff as well about H&S, Security etc. It reads so well. Talks about my engagement with the children, talking to them with respect, making sure I understand what they are wanting, making sure they understand what I am telling them. It really gave me a huge boost last night when I was reading it and makes me feel that I am doing things correctly without even thinking about it really. I knew she was observing us on our planned activity but hadn't really thought about anything else and knowing now that I was doing all the things I do all the time and now knowing that they are good makes me loads happier :clapping:

xxxx

Mouse
09-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Well done you :clapping::clapping:

Tippy Toes
09-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Thats great news, well done.

Its great when someone notices we are doing things right and doing our job well too. :)

flowerpots
09-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Well done hun, ive got my first observation visit next week for a planned activity., hopefully it goes as great as yours. :)

miffy
09-01-2012, 02:37 PM
That's lovely - something to read when the job is getting you down! Well done

Miffy xx

lozzy23
09-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Well done you:clapping:

Polly2
09-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Thats brill :clapping: we all need a pat on the back sometimes :thumbsup:

breezy
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM