PDA

View Full Version : I am panicing now :(

sharonmanc
08-01-2012, 04:55 PM
my kitchen looks liek a bomb site, and I am just waiting on my call for my pre reg visit. aleak has lead to me having to strip back the top half of the kitchen to bare plaster with some holes, my borther is a plasterer so has preped it all ready to re plaster next sat/sun.

Will this go against me, I am not planning on minding until April, it looks clean apart from the plaster of course, am just so stressed now as everything was runnign so smoothly - sods law really

Natternic
08-01-2012, 05:45 PM
of course not, these things happen, unfortunately at a time when we really dont need them to! good luck with the registration x

sharonmanc
08-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Thank you os much for the reassurane, I am going to be on tender hooks next week hoping the call does not come so I can get it all finished next weekend, well as close to finished.

Zoomie
08-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Whenever you get the call, you are most likely to be able to arrange it for a time that is convenient for you, ie next week.

Happy plastering :laughing:

MargoLeadbetter
09-01-2012, 10:21 AM
When they phoned me, Mrs O said "are you having any building work done on your house at the moment?". When I said no we sorted out a date, so they won't arrange to come if you are.

sharonmanc
09-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the replies, if i can say when is convenient then all should be ok, it will all be done by the end of next weekend, kin df glad it happened as my kitchen needed a tarting up a bit, been forced to do it now :), and it will be all nice a fresh for prospective families to see