PDA

View Full Version : New buggy excited!!

miss mopple
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I have just had a real 'right place right time' moment and will soon be the proud owner of a beautiful new double pushchair :clapping:

I have admired this buggy from afar since I first saw it 3yrs ago parked outside my local pre school, where one of the mums was proudly displaying it with her twins in. She bought it abroad, and I had never seen any like it. Tonight she advertised it on a local FB page so I have snapped it up :clapping::clapping:

Was planning on buying a new P+T as mine is very tired but this is so lovely I couldn't resist so will keep my old P+T as a spare and push the new one with pride :clapping:

PixiePetal
07-01-2012, 09:41 PM
:clapping: what make is it?

I felt the same when trofast storage came up on ebay, exactly what I wanted - 3 miles away. Bought and collected with an hour!

miss mopple
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Its a hercules twin raptor spin. Its fab as can be parent facing, which I love the idea of on a double :thumbsup: Has Carry cots for teeny ones too, and looks great for off roading, with solid wheels so no flats like I always get on my P+T :clapping:

watgem
08-01-2012, 11:30 AM
I want one too, have never seen one in my area though

Tracy123
08-01-2012, 01:50 PM
I bought one of these last year i used it once and never again. Luckily i was able to sell it on to someone. I have a 1year old and 2year old in it and my wrists were killing.:panic: It is very clumsy but looked really gud. it was in the best condition and loved the fast that it changed to parent faces. Sorry to put on downer on it. Left me no wat u think off it when u have children in it. :thumbsup: