PDA

View Full Version : NCMA West Midlands Regional Forum

Penny1959
07-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Hopefully all West Midlands NCMA member will have received via email a invite from me (but sent by NCMA) to attend the West Midlands Regional Forum. (And if you or your NCMA colleagues have not received it - please PM me as it means the system is not working and I will ensure that something is done about it)

So I was just wondering if any forum members are going to the West Midlands NCMA Regional forum?

If so let me know either via a PM or by replying to this post, as I will make a point of looking out for you.

If you have never been before I will try to meet you at the door for a personal welcome - and to put a 'face' to a forum name.

Carol M - who is a forum member will be there and at the last forum a couple of other forum members attended - lets see if they post to say if they are coming this time.

This forum is going to be very interesting as we will be discussing widening NCMA membership, NCMA Professional Occupational Standards and changes to Ofsteds inspection from Sept 12.

Attendance is FREE - a fantastic lunch and as much coffee / tea as you can drink will be provided FREE - AND you will get a FREE ticket to a special raffle

I do hope you will come along and give it a try - take the opportunity while you can attend for free. And if you don't like it - well don't come to the next one - or even better tell me what you did not like and what you would like changing.

Penny :)