PDA

View Full Version : Leap year question

pinky33
05-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Ok as we all know it's a leap year this year.
My question is this.... How should I charge the following?

Parents pay over 12 months equally split with our holiday of 4 weeks taken out so payment for 48 weeks.
Do I factor the day in and re do the monthly fees?
Add it as a extra day on feb's invoice?
Or just take the day off?

The Juggler
05-01-2012, 09:32 AM
because I annualise my fees I'm not even going there. I'm going to leave it.

rickysmiths
05-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Ok as we all know it's a leap year this year.
My question is this.... How should I charge the following?

Parents pay over 12 months equally split with our holiday of 4 weeks taken out so payment for 48 weeks.
Do I factor the day in and re do the monthly fees?
Add it as a extra day on feb's invoice?
Or just take the day off?

I charge a weekly fee that is then x 52 and divided by 12. The extra day is part of the 4th week of Feb so it would occur to me to charge extra for it to be honest.

EmmaReed84
05-01-2012, 05:20 PM
because I annualise my fees I'm not even going there. I'm going to leave it.

Same here. I didnt even think about it to be honest.

mama2three
05-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Im not charging extra for my 2 annualised children , not worth the headache of working it out and explaining it tbh!

Playmate
05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Im not charging extra for my 2 annualised children , not worth the headache of working it out and explaining it tbh!

definately with you on that one!

pinky33
05-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm sticking with you ladies on this one, some dumbo put it into my head so glad I asked you lot.
Thumbs up once again for the advice:thumbsup:

stardust
05-01-2012, 11:18 PM
This is exactly why i invoice monthly.
Though ladies make sure the parent know you are working an extra day for free! Something along the lines of as this year is a leap year there is an extra day that i will be working but as a gesture of good will and so's not to mess up the anually scheme we have I am not going to charge for it.

You may get some chocies out of it and parents will recomend you as a lovely selfless person x

EmmaReed84
06-01-2012, 06:22 AM
:clapping::D:thumbsup:
This is exactly why i invoice monthly.
Though ladies make sure the parent know you are working an extra day for free! Something along the lines of as this year is a leap year there is an extra day that i will be working but as a gesture of good will and so's not to mess up the anually scheme we have I am not going to charge for it.

You may get some chocies out of it and parents will recomend you as a lovely selfless person x

All I have to say about this is :idea::clapping::thumbsup::D