PDA

View Full Version : full vacancies

emmadines
20-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I have just registered so have loads of vancancies.

I have vacancies for
1 under 1 year of age
2 under 5 years of age
1 under 8 years of age

or

4 under 8 years of age!

feel free to contact me on edines33@aol.com

emmadines
30-06-2008, 08:36 AM
abit more about me and what i offer....

Hi my name is Emma, I’m an OFSTED registered childminder in Maidstone, Kent (Barming) and I am a member of NCMA, I am also 1st aid trained. I have two children of my own, one of which is of school age. Both myself and my partner are CRB checked, I offer a non-smoking family setting, baking, messy play, craft and outings.
At this moment in time I can offer full and part-time vacancies. For more information feel free to contact me.

Emma
x

Helen Dempster
31-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi Emma - I was at the same briefing session as you. I finally registered in July this year and have only had a couple of enquiries so far. I hope you're having better luck than I am! LOL. Anyway, take care mate, and good luck!

Helen x

emmadines
31-08-2008, 08:25 PM
hello you! I have 3 starting in a week or two! how you getting on? are you getting you head around this eyf's??

Bushpig
31-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Emma, just wanted to wish you well!!! So glad you have some kids starting already. :laughing:

emmadines
31-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Emma, just wanted to wish you well!!! So glad you have some kids starting already. :laughing:

awww ty, now all in need is to get my head round this dam early years stuff:blush: