PDA

View Full Version : do you share everything...

Helen Dempster
04-01-2012, 01:24 PM
...or are there certain things that are specifically 'your babies' that you've either made, thought of or written yourself that you really don't want to share?

Just curious really...some would call it nosey... :laughing:

miffy
04-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Not sure I understand the question - do you mean things of your own children or mindees?

Miffy xx

sarah707
04-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Share with whom Helen? Do you mean offer to share with other childminders?

I have some things that I would never sell or send out because they are mine, all mine :laughing:

Most isn't that important but the odd bits are very personal to me and are what make me stand out I suppose :D

pinky33
04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
I never have been good at sharing lol

Helen Dempster
04-01-2012, 06:46 PM
sorry to confuse...yes, I meant with other Childminders :o

loocyloo
04-01-2012, 08:13 PM
i will give suggestions/idea to other childminders, but i don't actually share ANY of my work ( except on here! )

i worked long & hard to produce all my paperwork and as its personal to me, wouldn't suit anyone else!

Zoomie
04-01-2012, 08:15 PM
I really can't claim 'ownership' of anything I've done that is related to childminding, so really can't say.

In life generally I think I share quite well, unless it was very personal or embarrassing .....................

Bluebell
05-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I share how I do things etc but I doubt very much what I do is worth tuppance anyway because as a newbie I have no idea if what I do is right or not!!!!!

I have had loads of inspiration and ideas from here and resources pages though and feel it wouldn't be right to not share my thoughts and ideas when other people are so generous - if you know what I mean?

ChocolateChip
05-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Have to say it depends who's asking! :blush:
I'm happy to share forms or coursework for example with friends or on here, (for what it's worth, not claiming it will be any good!) but there a few cm's near me who I would never share anything with.

flowerpots
06-01-2012, 07:13 AM
I only share with 1 childminder friend (who also shares with me) and wouldnt share my paperwork with anybody else.:)