PDA

View Full Version : so fed up of this.....moving lark/potty training/ every thing else

sassy
20-05-2008, 10:23 AM
not really anything to do with childminding, but i just wanted to ask

why do people make an offer on a house(mine)
then pull out 3 months later
now i might loose the house we want and the market is crashing so may not sell again 4 the price we need

so fed up...

also potty training at mo with mindee...not going well....

most of my mates are away on holiday and i feel so down and lonely...

sorry but had to get all this off my chest

any one else having any problems:mad: :angry: :(

devoncm
20-05-2008, 10:53 AM
sending you cyber hugs.
i know the feeling, ive just moved and house needs lots of work as at moment i just have my lounge registered but then to put me on another downer i have no children to mind anyway which could be a blessing in disguise as i get my house sorted but not actually bringing in any money which we really need.

thinking of you hope you get another buyer soon.

sarah707
20-05-2008, 11:34 AM
If the potty training isn't working, tell the mum that you need her to re-think or send little one in pull-ups... it's a job for parents, we provide the back up only, not do it for them!

Sending hugs xx

angeldelight
20-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Sorry to hear things are not going so well for you at the moment

Speak to the parent about the potty training you need to work together on this and need her support

Sorry to hear about your house hope someone else turns up soon

Think we all have days when lots of things go wrong

Hope things get better for you soon

Hugs

Angel xx

yummymummy
20-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Poor you!
Talk to mum re potty training it could just be too early which makes things worse not better.
I sympathise with you re move, last summer we were all set to go waited 3 months for our seller who just messed us about so we had to look for somewhere else, found somewhere not as nice, had survey and it was awful!!!! sellers wouldn't budge on the price so we had to pull out. But the worse thing is our buyers were really upset and we just couldn't go on with it prices had shot up and now our house was worth £25,000 more than in the beginning and we were having to pay £50,000 more for what we wanted! Guess what they moved into the house opposite so now everyday I see them and feel awful!!!!!!!:blush:
Take heart if you really want to go on then surely if your house price goes down then so will what you want to buy? Good luck I know it's so stressful ;)