PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone up to today?

VeggieSausage
03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Terrible weather means I am going no-where although it looks a bit better now......seem to have lost my mojo for activities since the holidays. What shall I do with everyone this afternoon? :(

miss mopple
03-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm no help as my mindee is sleeping :laughing:

We went to a friends this morning and now shes worn out so I'm catching up on paperwork and sorting my individual planning for the month out.

How about building a den under the table and cosying up inside with stories?

The Juggler
03-01-2012, 02:43 PM
ended up not working (my only mindee has stayed longer on her xmas break). bit of paperwork, tidying up, getting kids stuff ready for school. feeling very unmotivated. feel refreshed but raring to go would be seriously overstating how i feel :laughing:

snuffy123lulu
03-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Have ended up with one instead of the anticipated 5, nice easy start after the hols but bless him he was looking forward to seeing the others. Have so far built the train track, covers the living room floor. Have just finshed putting together large dolls house I got in November from Groupon, lots of screwing in and reading instructions, he loved helping with that and is now happily putting in all the furniture and people. My living room is back to being crammed with toys - hey ho thats the job :)