PDA

View Full Version : PARENTS INFO

Sarahbelle
03-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Thinking about doing a Parent's information board. Do any of you have one and if so, what do you have on it?

rickysmiths
03-01-2012, 10:06 AM
I did one years ago and they never read it so I don't bother anymore.

My house is my home anyway, not an institution so I keep things on the wall to a min. I have a board with the things we have to have and that goes away when I'm not working.

If I have any info for parents I gave it to each of them in a newsletter or pass it on to an individual family.

sarah707
03-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I have one! It has my registration certificate and Ofsted poster (required), first aid, insurance (because I want them up), some photos, a copy of my latest newsletter, menu...

Hmmm thinking about it I must tidy it up one day soon :D

Sarahbelle
03-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I have one! It has my registration certificate and Ofsted poster (required), first aid, insurance (because I want them up), some photos, a copy of my latest newsletter, menu...

Hmmm thinking about it I must tidy it up one day soon :D

Thanks Sarah. I was thinking along the lines of Newsletter from Children's Centre, Healthy Eating leaflets, EYFS info, Public Liability Insurance. Am updating my Prospectus and am finding that parents visit, take away all my info in prospectus and then if they don't sign up with me, I have lost it. So thinking I will cut down Prospectus to hours, fees, groups, qualification and what we do and then have parent info on board.

Does this sound ok?

~Grasshopper~
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
you let them take away your prospectus info??? i dont. i have a leaflet with basic info on and they can look at my prospectus then once they sign up they get a copy of all info/ policies ect.

xx