PDA

View Full Version : New year resolutions

JAC DO
01-01-2012, 06:36 PM
This year I've decided to be more organised and thought maybe a few of us who have been doing paperwork over the holidays, could all do with some tips.

So if we all shared one tip on how to be more orgainsed and one time saving tip, then maybe we can all put our feet up next holidays.

So here goes -
Tip 1 - I'm going to have a foolscap folder for each child to keep their LJ in and any photos, work, obs that need to go in to the LJ in as well as any unfinhsed work.

Tip2 - Attach posters to the wall with velcro.

Look foward to hearing your ideas. Happy 2012:)

Pipsqueak
01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
My Tip: don't have resolutions and then you won't upset or disappoint yourself!!!:D

Helen Dempster
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
My Tip: don't have resolutions and then you won't upset or disappoint yourself!!!:D

Am loving this! That's my kind of resolution!! :laughing: Last year I made a NY resolution that I would remember all my friends birthdays and send out a card (I'm rubbish at doing this)...it lasted - well, not even a month actually! LOL

ziggy
02-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Having had the most stressful christmas ever with my parents my new years resolution is simple

to walk away or hang up the phone when my mother continues to whinge and complain (simples)