PDA

View Full Version : vista print free cards? really free?

jadavi
31-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Hi, I am trying to get my 250 free business cards as offered by vistaprint. Has anyone managed totally free ones? They always seem to add expenses along the way...
Also do they deliberately screw around with the layout to exasperate you to upgrade to premium???? I am determined to hold my ground and not cave in..... haha

QualityCare
31-12-2011, 01:05 PM
I personally haven't but l know several childminders who have got the totally free ones from vista print stick with it.Good luck.

Toothfairy
31-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I got my 250 free business cards from them.
I chose one of their logo's as it is an extra charge if you want to use your own.
The only thing I paid for was the P&P which was only a couple of £'s :thumbsup:

Eddisonsmum
31-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I've had them for free. I think the trick is to sign up with them, then leave the order a few days and they email you some good deals x

jadavi
31-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks. Yes I've been with them for a year but still having trouble getting the free ones' will solder on in that case .
Thanks!

Pauline
31-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Don't forget to go via the Forum link so that a few pennies go towards our running costs from Vista Print :thumbsup:

http://www.childmindingforum.co.uk/helptheforum.html

Tatjana
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
I've had business cards and postcards free from them. I think they add on when you make to many changes/additions, you need to keep it very simple!