PDA

View Full Version : None payment of notice fee's

twinkle3005
30-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Mum text me on 20th Dec saying she wants to end the contract which she only signed on 17th as she thinks 'It's a Micky take' that I want paying for the holidays she's planning to take over the Christmas period. Her little one has been coming to me since March and we only signed a new contract because she was changing days/times. The holiday terms in the second contract are the same as in the first. She pays for her holidays and I don't charge for any I take. Is it worth persuing notice period fee's of £200 which she is refusing to pay? What is the minimmum amount NCMA will help you claim back?

breezy
30-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I would contact NCMA for advice, but not sure what their minimum is, I know some minders on here have problems with them.
Personally I would want to persue it as a matter of principle!

Pipsqueak
30-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I would pursue as a matter of principle too.

Cheeky mooey (her not you! lol)

Put EVERYthing in writing now -no more texts. Keep all correspondence from her and keep a copy of everything you send.

NCMA have a limit of £150 from which they will pursue. however its just as easily done by you.

Write her a letter outlining the information and highlighing the relevant sections in a copy of the contract. if you want help - just give us a shout

Mrs Book
30-12-2011, 12:45 PM
She gets paid for her holidays so why shouldn't you. Cheeky whatsit.