PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Fairwater,Cardiff

caro45
26-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi'My name is Caroline and I live in Fairwater,Cardiff.I have been registered since February 2002 and currently have a full time/part time vacancy.
I have completed all compulsory training -Paediatric First Aid,Food Hygiene and Child Protection and also many additional courses relevant to childrens development and learning(on average I attend a course every month)
Children in my care are offered a safe,warm,homely environment where they are encouraged to play,learn and develop.
References are freely avaliable.
Please contact me for further details
Thank You

Ripeberry
26-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi, it's a small world. I used to live up the road in Pentrebane :)

ruby
27-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Oh my god so did I
my brother has only recently moved from fairwater

The Juggler
28-12-2011, 10:05 AM
good luck with finding mindees. I'm a Cardiff girl too (though have lived in london since I was 20 :laughing: )

mazumdar
06-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for my daughter to be picked up from Danescourt Primary School at 1520 and will collect by 1720 on school days.
Can I have a quote please Kind Regards Deb

Hi'My name is Caroline and I live in Fairwater,Cardiff.I have been registered since February 2002 and currently have a full time/part time vacancy.
I have completed all compulsory training -Paediatric First Aid,Food Hygiene and Child Protection and also many additional courses relevant to childrens development and learning(on average I attend a course every month)
Children in my care are offered a safe,warm,homely environment where they are encouraged to play,learn and develop.
References are freely avaliable.
Please contact me for further details
Thank You