PDA

View Full Version : I thank my lucky stars every day!

littleguy1
23-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Well I haven't been working until 10.30 this week so thought I'd watch a bit of jezza Kyle :-)........,no!
How sad! I don't kno if any1 has caught any of it this week but he's been giving gifts to unfortunate people and it just puts things into perspective. I'm so very grateful for my lovely healthy kids, especially the youngest, I shower him with kisses every day (eldest would prob tell me to get lost if I tried, she's 12 :-)). I just wanted to share and say that I'm sparing a thought for the little ones who aren't so fortunate this Christmas

Loushah
23-12-2011, 11:33 PM
I have only seen the one today and I agree with you, it makes you appreciate how lucky we are to have healthy children. My thoughts also go out to parents who aren't as fortunate and admire the strength and the courage that they have.

littleguy1
23-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Oh today's, so sad! When he(jk) cried talking about the young chap who died, well that was it! I was in floods. Just absolutely amazing how these parents carry on but I guess u just would. Amazing people, just amazing.