PDA

View Full Version : I am actually sitting on my bum....

WibbleWobble
23-12-2011, 02:26 PM
and getting paid for it!!!!:eek: :eek:

after princessdaisyflowers very very commendable "keeping her anger to herself"....i would like to announce i am sat on my ample behind

i am minding at the moment

R (10) is on the computer
L and L (6) have the small play figures out
K (1) is supposed to be having a nap

i deserve a sit down.....i have just been with this lot to the local Frankie and Benny's for a slap up lunch. we were there for nearly two hours

and i am now knackered.....

phil has made me a cup of tea (first one today)

lovely.......

mandy the lazy ********!:eek:

loocyloo
23-12-2011, 02:34 PM
i was just about to post the same thing :blush:

LO fast asleep in bed, Mindee, DS & DD all playing lego together and won't let me play :(

i've been reading the forum, made some brandy butter, prepped tea, made pastry as someone wanted to make mince pies !!!

DH has now finished work for christmas! he popped home, made me a cup of tea, and then went to meet his workmates in the pub !! he did ask if we wanted to go too, but i don't think so !!!!

i am soooo bored!!! think i'm going to blitz the playroom now!

breezy
23-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Same here, having a well earned coffee after a day crafting and making and playing. I deserve it, it's been a busy week. Kids currently in a den under the table :D

SYLVIA
23-12-2011, 06:58 PM
I took the only mindee I had today, home at half 5 (due to go at six) because dad was at airport to collect grandparents and mums been home all day cleaning. I didn't hesitate to take him home half hour early! Its been a busy week and today is my daughters 22nd birthday. All toys now out of sights for a week and I'm looking forward to Xmas with my family