PDA

View Full Version : My application has finally been handed in

greenfields
20-12-2011, 11:26 PM
It's been around 6mths since I started the process of becoming a childminder and I am very pleased to say that the application has now been handed in. :clapping: What a lot of work to put together, and a lot of patience (for me, the impatient one) having to wait to for checks and get courses done.

I just can't wait now until I am registered. :jump for joy:

... I'll just have to continue being patient as I've been told it'll be a couple of months until someone will come out to see me.

Eee, exciting!

sarah707
21-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Hopefully once they get the holidays out of the way they will be able to visit you soon!

Fingers crossed :clapping:

child_friendly
02-01-2012, 01:30 PM
I am the same greenfields, i have done my preg registration, first aid course, sent crb forms off and ofsted forms and am now waiting to hear back from them and for someone to visit. It's a waiting game now....... Am wondering what i should be doing now tho???

I am starting to finish off baby proofing the house (have a 9 month old, lol) and also in the process of getting permission from the housing association. But i am kinda lost of what else i should or need to be doing now. Should i be getting paperwork/folders done?

How about u? Do you have everything ready??

jayne518
08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
I would also like to know how long before getting a visit from Ofsted, do they send a letter telling you when or phone you? I have literally just posted my Ofsted forms. Im also waiting for my CYPOP5 coursework to be marked, I submitted it on 13 December!