PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Nativity pre-show nerves

singlewiththree
20-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Me and another childminder have arranged a nativity for our children. Its been a hard slog with two separate set of minded children ranging from 1years-11 years all attending at different times/days to our different settings. We have managed 1 nearly full cast dress rehearsal and our show is tomorrow. :eek:

Its nail biting too we have 24 children and about the same number of parents/grandparents/relatives/siblings coming to watch in a local church hall. We have done photo/video permission forms and risk assessed everything, spent way too much on costumes, nibbles and props. I've made a backdrop stable, camel head and christmas puddings and we are all ready to go. Excited and nervous at the same time as some of my parents are coming by train and bus to get to do the nativity so fingers crossed

Lick'le Oakes
20-12-2011, 09:55 PM
WOW....hope it goes fantastic for you all, what a brill thing to do, I bet the parents etc will love it.:clapping:

rosebud
20-12-2011, 10:10 PM
WOW!. That is over and above the call of duty. I hope all your parents appreciate it and that you have a great time.

singlewiththree
21-12-2011, 02:28 PM
It went amazingly well. all the parents turned up with the relatives and extra children joined in and it was fantastic. :clapping: :laughing:

marnieb
21-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Glad it went well - we did one on Monday with 10 under 3's and all parents turned up. They all said thank you and loved seeing their little ones dressed up so it was all worth it!!!!

Maza
21-12-2011, 07:59 PM
That's amazing! Congratulations. I feel very inadequate now. I bet you have made so many parents day! x