PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely morning :D

adele1985
20-12-2011, 11:40 AM
My partner set up his scalextrics in the playroom last night (hes had it since he was a kid - its about 20 years old) The kids have LOVED it they have been in the playroom playing so nicely together since 8 this morning ive done all my banking, planning and updated all my files and they still havent moved

Pipsqueak
20-12-2011, 12:39 PM
its great when they discover something lovely like this:clapping:

Goatgirl
20-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Awesome :thumbsup: .

My partner was waxing lyrical about his old racing track at the weekend while we watched '100 greatest toys'. I won't tell him you've got yours set up - he'll want to pop round for a play :D

Hope the rest of your day goes as well :) And great to see business has picked up since the summer.

Best wishes,
Wendy :)

adele1985
20-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Awesome :thumbsup: .

My partner was waxing lyrical about his old racing track at the weekend while we watched '100 greatest toys'. I won't tell him you've got yours set up - he'll want to pop round for a play :D

Hope the rest of your day goes as well :) And great to see business has picked up since the summer.

Best wishes,
Wendy :)

Thanks hun, for the rest of the day i think we are going to be doing christmas crafts - ive only got 1 this afternoon still quiet at the mo only have afterschoolers term time and holidays i have 2 at the most

Im hoping things will pick up after christmas :D fingers crossed xxx

Goatgirl
20-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Ah I see. Will keep everything crossed for a while yet then. It is funny how you can be really quiet one month then having to turn families away the next. Good luck :)
wendy :)