PDA

View Full Version : Ideas needed & Fast lol

kel1983
19-12-2011, 10:34 AM
I need ideas to fill my week.
I got atleast 4 children every day this week. 1x 5 year old and 3x 2 year olds 9am-6pm

We have already made christmas cards and decorations but need more ideas.

Wednesday we have planned a mini christmas party with games and party food so tomorrow we will probably make cakes ets and Friday we have planned a dvd afternoon for those still here.

All ideas will be greatfully received. Thank you:thumbsup:

Mrs Pootle
19-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Don't know how easy it is for you to get out and about, but one thing mine like to do is walk around the neighbourhood counting christmas trees, lights etc. They all get really excited spotting the houses with Christmas things in the window. You could fill an hour doing this, but wrap up warm :)

zippy
19-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Xmas baking - make a cone shape out of a circle of grease proof paper, mix some melted choc and rice krispies, fill cones, pop in fridge, when done dust with ice sugar, you have your own edible xmas trees.

print out some christmas wordsearches, colouring pages, word puzzles

fake snow in a tray with some toy characters they like

strip and redecorate the tree, they all love that one lol

paper plate wreathes, cut out middle and dec

candy cat
19-12-2011, 01:30 PM
decorate cones in glitter.....i bought asda pot pourri that had nice smell cones ....then children covered in glitter and made tree decs.

angels out of paper plates and snowmen

kel1983
19-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Great ideas there.

I would take them for a walk but its miserable rain. So an indoor day today.

uf353432
19-12-2011, 04:19 PM
well my week is looking like this so far:

Monday: Made little angels from beads, ribbon and paperclips, snowman pictures on black card with white paint using our fingers, reindeers from googly eyes, 3 lollypop sticks and a red pom pom. We made reindeer food and then the children went off pist and made lollypop stick stars.

Tuesday: photo frame christmas decorations

Wednesday: free play.

Thursday: Woodland walk

Friday: Making mince pies, choc crispy cones and biscuits for the tree.