PDA

View Full Version : What do you do at the end of a settling in period?

Lil Face
18-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm coming to the end of the settling in period and am completely happy, I just wondered what everyone else does with this do you give parents a questionnaire or arrange a meeting.

Thanks

Zoomie
18-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Personally I don't do anything, but I suppose a quick questionnaire about the settling in period, is your child happy with me type of thing would be good.

I try to get parent's views about 3-6 months into a contract but so far, I only got 2 responses out of a possible 6 (and those were actually parents who had been here over a year).

sarah707
18-12-2011, 12:56 PM
I arrange a little meeting with parents to check everyone is happy and go over any problems we might have noted :D

Twinkle-Toes
18-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I give parents a questionnaire and then arrange a meeting to go over their responses with them :thumbsup:

mushpea
18-12-2011, 04:28 PM
I dont normally do them but I will be finishing one next week and the mum wanted the settling in period to actutaly be a tempory contract and if she and child were happy they would come back next year so I have written a letter to say that I hope they where happy with services provided and would hope to see them next year then at the end of the last day I will explain to mum that if no further contract is completed then I wont be doing the school pick up in january.