PDA

View Full Version : unbelievable!!

moogster1a
14-12-2011, 07:28 AM
It's non uniform day at school today and my 6 year old mindee has just appeared in a t shirt. he and his older sister both said mum wouldn't let him put on a fleece or jumper as " you just take it off anyway" and she doesn't want to risk it being lost 'cos it's Christmas party day.
Really nice parenting when it's below freezing out there.

Chimps Childminding
14-12-2011, 07:32 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Monkey26
14-12-2011, 07:37 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

miffy
14-12-2011, 07:50 AM
:( :( :(

Miffy xx

muffins
14-12-2011, 08:17 AM
:( :( :( Poor child, send him with a blanket:laughing:

Toothfairy
14-12-2011, 08:30 AM
It was my DD's xmas party at school yesturday. I arrived at the school to pick up a bit early. I was sitting in the car watching all the lower juniors out playing with NO COATS ON! I know they were running around but it was freezing and some only had t-shirts or party dresses on. :angry:

helengreen13
14-12-2011, 09:25 AM
My own DD has her xmas party today and we had a few tears as when we got to school she had jeans, jumper dress and I put sparkly shoes in her bag to change into and made her wear boots to school but alot of the others had strappy dresses on, little slip on shoes and no coat etc.

She will thank me when she is really warm and she looked beautiful too

nannysue
14-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I arrived with 2 yr 1s to find a message on white board outside classroom to say

Party tomorrow(today) bring party clothes in a bag to change ..............

Just 1 problem that notice was not there when i picked them up last night !!!! it must have been written when most of them had already been picked up.:angry:

So 2 unhappy little girls and so very cross parents too

nikki thomson
14-12-2011, 01:24 PM
I arrived with 2 yr 1s to find a message on white board outside classroom to say

Party tomorrow(today) bring party clothes in a bag to change ..............

Just 1 problem that notice was not there when i picked them up last night !!!! it must have been written when most of them had already been picked up.:angry:

So 2 unhappy little girls and so very cross parents too

I love the fact that at my children's school everything is last minute.com, even when they know things are going to happen in advance.
Our school has there party last day of term fri and we take party clothes in a bag as all the kids do the bun and penny run in the morning and have to walk across the fields to the local farm. X

jane5
14-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I love the fact that at my children's school everything is last minute.com, even when they know things are going to happen in advance.
Our school has there party last day of term fri and we take party clothes in a bag as all the kids do the bun and penny run in the morning and have to walk across the fields to the local farm. X

Whats a bun and penny run?????????

dette
14-12-2011, 07:51 PM
my DS and mindee (both at nursery unit of a local infant school)have party tomorrow,very sensible school sent texts home to all parents asking for coats and sensible shoes for play time.Shame other schools dont think of that

Cinderbella
14-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Ours have partys tomorrow too and they sent texts yesterday too x