PDA

View Full Version : Business Plan

Sharon Kaprig
13-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi

I am due to set out my business plan next Tuesday, as i am quite new to this
could anyone help me with a advice in what should be included in it?

Thanks
Sharon

Tatjana
13-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Who's the business plan for?

What exactly do you mean...working out how to to charge for fees? How much you'll need to earn to make cm viable for you?

Crumpy
13-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Is it for your course- task 4?

If so- I used the following headings-
Business Aims
Sources of Support
Factors to Take into Consideration When Marketing My Business
My unique selling points:
Advertising and promotion
Example Income and Expenditure
Financial Planning
Management Systems for the Business- Administrative systems- Customer care -Quality control-Legal, Regulatory & Insurance Requirements

Hope this helps!:)

Sharon Kaprig
14-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi Tatjana, i'm doing it as part of an Invest NI business course, so i suppose in affect it would be for the bank and for self interest.

Crumpy, thanks so much, you've been a great help, your advice will go a long way :)

Sharon Kaprig
14-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Hi

I am curious to know which course you are doing as i will be looking into doing something from home next year, i am quite interested in the Child Minder – CACHE Level 3 Award, which is through the Childcare College, but need to know if it is as recognised as the NVQ>

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Sharon

sarah707
15-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Remember that if you qualify as a childminder you might be narrowing your job options in the future.

While it is a good course, if you think you might want to go to other settings or work in a school, you might be best asking them what qualifications they would look for...

Hth :D

Sharon Kaprig
15-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks Sarah707

That's exactly where i am at with this and have just had some course info. from the Distance Learning Provider, it seems its worth paying a little extra to get the right course as i would want to go into something more public based in the future, not sure what area yet but i want to keep my options open, so Level 2 NVQ/OCR in Leaning and Development seems like a good start.
Thanks again Sarah.