PDA

View Full Version : back to work

jaytravis
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
hi everyone im coming back of maternity leave after xmas was just going though and checking up on everything , has anything major changed since july. have we stopped doing loads of paper work , or is this just wishfull thinking lol.
has anyone else gone back after having a baby i feel abit nervos about starting up again though im starting back slowly only a 2 full days and before and after school how do ypou manage .
jared will be 17weeks when i start back

miffy
12-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Wishful thinking on the paperwork I'm afraid! :(

Good luck with the return to work - I'm sure you'll be fine once you get started. Have you got any work lined up?

Miffy xx

Wendybird
13-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I started up when DS was around 3 months, very part time to begin and it has slowly built up over the last 3 months. The mindees love the baby and I've found the kids easier (generally) than I expected. The paperwork is far more than I expected - thought I was fairly sorted before the baby came, but then I found this forum and I realised I was never going to be done -ha! I would have found it impossible to do with my first, but with my second I'm much more confident as a parent (and DS2 is magic sleeping baby - which helps ;) )