PDA

View Full Version : Is this ok?

handeme
12-12-2011, 01:58 PM
How does this sound? I have a childminder friend who has had a family loss and had to close a couple of days last week. She has received a awful nasty message from parents who are already in arrears with her that they will not be using her services any longer because she had to close (this is the first time she has closed) and they refuse to clear the arrears and pay the notice.

I am writing with regards to the above contract and our conversation of the x.

You will note from the contract that you are required to provide myself with 4 weeks paid notice should you wish to terminate our contract.

I have therefore enclosed an invoice detailing the amount owed in respect of the 4 weeks notice. Also included on the invoice is the payment which has not been received for the period x to x.

I would request that you make payment of the above amount within the next 28 days. Your failure to make payment within the 28 days will leave me with no alternative other than to contact my legal representatives who will commence recovery of the sum from you, this will no doublty include interest and legal expenses.

Pipsqueak
12-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I am writing with regards to the above contract and our conversation of the x.

You will note from the contract that you are required to provide myself with 4 weeks paid notice should you wish to terminate our contract.

I have therefore enclosed an invoice detailing the amount owed in respect of the 4 weeks notice. Also included on the invoice is the overdue payment which has not been received for the period x to x. This amount is due immediately.

Payment of the fees in lieu are payable within the next 28 days and no later than *****. Failure to make payment within this period will leave me with no alternative other than to contact my legal representatives and instruct them to commence recovery of the outstanding amounts. Please note that this may result in you being liable for any legal expenses incurred and intererst.

If you are having difficulties in paying these amounts i request that you contact me as a matter of urgency so that we can arrange a mutally suitable payment plan in writing.

just altered slightly

handeme
12-12-2011, 02:13 PM
fab, thanks x

~Grasshopper~
12-12-2011, 06:10 PM
hey hun,

i thought it was just 14 days we had to give them to pay up.

xx

sarah707
12-12-2011, 06:11 PM
hey hun,

i thought it was just 14 days we had to give them to pay up.

xx

It depends on what it says in your contract / fees policy.

You should check with your insurance company if you are not sure.

Hth :D

handeme
12-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I thought it was 14 days too, but NCMA have advised her to put it in writing and give them 28 days to pay x