PDA

View Full Version : loving my job today

ziggy
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Yesterday i had a horrendous falling out with my parents, all because my grown up son had sent my fathers birthday card a day or so late!!!!!!!!!!!! I was accused of thinking my children are perfect and not appreciating what my parents do for me blah blah blah

Being a widow of 4yrs i find this time of year very difficult and spent over an hour yesterday crying. Later in the day I was tidying playroom with mindees and i had the following conversation with a 3yr old:

E: You know we're all gonna die one day

Me: Yes that's right we are one day

E: Yes buts it alright coz we're all going to Kevin

Arent children the best tonic ever when ur having a difficult day???????:) :) :)

sarah707
09-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Awww bless! :laughing:

AgentTink
09-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Love it.... Kevin's house must be very busy :laughing:

I hope this means following on from your previous post about your mother that you will go to England for Christmas to see your children and grandchildren! You sound like you could do with some time away from your mum.

Twinkles
09-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I hope this means following on from your previous post about your mother that you will go to England for Christmas to see your children and grandchildren! You sound like you could do with some time away from your mum.

Yes Ziggy. What is happening about that ?

The Juggler
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
ah hon. aren't children just the best at cheering you up sometimes. sounds like your parents are behaving like toddlers themselves. honestly :panic:

Chimps Childminding
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Ah thats lovely!!! Kids don't you just love them!!! :)

ziggy
09-12-2011, 02:24 PM
well due to worries about weather in this part of the world i've decided to stay here and visit my children early in the Spring

To be honest after all the stress with my parents i am actually looking forward to some time alone to just chill out, eat rubbish, drink wine, read books, watch tv, clear cupboards out, visit friends etc etc

I had 8/9 children here the other day, cant understand how i can cope with all of them so easily yet one 74yr old woman drives me insane:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for your concern and support, much appreciated.

Lots of christmassy things on at school next week which teachers and parents have invited me to attend so life is good:clapping:

Twinkles
09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
... cant understand how i can cope with all of them so easily yet one 74yr old woman drives me insane:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can sooooo relate to that ! My mum is far worse than a room full of three year olds....having tantrums.......and no naps......and ....