PDA

View Full Version : Please could you read and tell me if this is ok? Re:Asking parent about time off/xmas

Tippy Toes
08-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi All

Hope you dont mind helping me out with this one, have written up a letter which Im sending out today, does it sound ok? Or can you think of a better way to word things? Letters have never been my strong point!

Dear Parent,

Please find enclosed a calendar printoff for the month of December.

I have marked down the days I am closed, please could you let me know what days your child will be attending by placing a ‘tick’ in each appropriate date and a ‘cross’ in days your child will not be attending.

This will enable me to plan activities for the children that are attending and also help me manage my time off.

Please could the calendar be returned by Monday 9th December 2011.

rickysmiths
08-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi All

Hope you dont mind helping me out with this one, have written up a letter which Im sending out today, does it sound ok? Or can you think of a better way to word things? Letters have never been my strong point!

Dear Parent,

Please find enclosed a calendar printoff for the month of December.

I have marked down the days I am closed, please could you let me know what days your child will be attending by placing a ‘tick’ in each appropriate date and a ‘cross’ in days your child will not be attending.

This will enable me to plan activities for the children that are attending and also help me manage my time off.

Please could the calendar be returned by Monday 9th December 2011.

That should be 12th It looks fine other than that.

christine e
08-12-2011, 02:47 PM
That should be 12th It looks fine other than that.

Yep sounds good to me apart from what rickysmiths has pointed out should be Monday 12th December

Cx

Pauline
08-12-2011, 02:50 PM
sounds lovely and very nicely put :thumbsup:

Tippy Toes
08-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Thank you to all replies x

samb
08-12-2011, 07:30 PM
I ask that mine put the times I am needed in the boxes rather than just a tick or cross but that's because they may have different hours and need longer hours in the holidays etc. Just a thought otherwise fab x

Chimps Childminding
08-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I ask that mine put the times I am needed in the boxes rather than just a tick or cross but that's because they may have different hours and need longer hours in the holidays etc. Just a thought otherwise fab x

Yes I did the same!!!