PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

EmmaReed84
06-12-2011, 09:32 AM
My LO became really ill on Saturday with flu he didnt move from the sofa all day Sat, Sun and Mon. Today he is very moany and unhappy not knowing what he wants, but is actually moving about his temp has come down, but he still wont eat, drinks very very little.

LO is 3 and I have usually have two mindees aged 2.5 and 15months. I called and explained I would be unavailable Monday and today due to my LO needing me also not wanting mindees to catch it.

What would you do regarding the rest of the week? Call and just take the whole week off? Open ready for Wednesday/Thursday? Give parents the option not charge for Mon and Tues but charge for the rest even if they dont want to bring their children?

It is so hard I dont want to let my parent down, but I dont want her LOs to catch (it has been hell seeing LO so ill) also losing a whole weeks wage so close to xmas make me cringe. I know its not all about money but we all still have to eat

little chickee
06-12-2011, 01:01 PM
How is your lo feeling today?

If i chose to close then i do not charge so i would be refunding 2 days fee.

If you think your lo is getting better and is up to having other kids in the house i would open and charge as normal wheter children attend or not.

If your lo still is not well and you want to be closed then close and return fees (depending on your own fees policy of course).

Hope he feels better soon.