PDA

View Full Version : SAS form query

Mel09
05-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi there,

I am after some help if possible. I am filling out my SAS form and finding it really hard to fill it up. Does it matter if I only have a few lines in some of the sections ? I have to finish it soon so starting to worry.

My other question is that I am going to send it electronically, although some sections ask for a signature, I presume they don't need that do they if you email it or do I need to scan that page with a signature ?

Probably need to do my Quality of Care report soon as well (as haven't done one yet and been working over 2 years), arrrghhhhhh hard going this paperwork ! Oh well.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

aly
05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
if you can scan in the copy with your signature that should be fine, i sent mine via email without signature but she asked me to send it to her.

1 or 2 lines should be ok {unless they ask for me detail}..

Mel09
06-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks that's great :)

Cinnamon25
06-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Hello,

I am so glad to see this thread as they were questions I had too lol.

I may be very dense, but Information on Service. I have put down about Information I provide i.e. information packs, and also added about daily diaries and verbal updates to parents.

Is this the type of thing I should be doing?

Sorry to be dull, this is my first SAF and it is hard going at the moment :panic:

tulip0803
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
I sent mine in electronically but they asked me to print off the pages that had the spaces for the signatures and send that in by post.

Cinnamon 25: that sounds fine. This form is new to everyone and is awful. The last one was much better.

Mel09
06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes it is a hard form !

Cinnamon25: I also added details of how I advertise for the Information on Service bit.

Hope you get it completed soon :)

Cinnamon25
13-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks all.

I completed it and emailed it off. I contacted CSSIW and they did want the hard copy of the signature sheet so that's posted too.

Just have to wait for the inspection now :eek: