PDA

View Full Version : Really soz to keep on!

casey's mum
18-05-2008, 09:21 AM
I am really sorry to go on but am getting myself in a real state about the visit this afternoon! I havn't had to bother with visits for the just over a year and my head has gone totally blank!
What paper work do I need for her? Oh god I cant believe I am being so dull but I really have had a total mental block!

Angela x:panic: :blush: x

miffy
18-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Show her your brochure or portfolio and chat to her

If she wants the place you will need all your permission forms, child information and health forms and a contract

HTH

Good luck
miffy xx

casey's mum
18-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Miffy thx! She not bring her lo today so I am I right to not commit to anything untill I have met lo?

Angela xx

miffy
18-05-2008, 09:30 AM
That's up to you but personally I would want to meet the child before I agreed to care for her - perhaps you could arrange a visit early next week when you have other children too.

Hope it all goes well

miffy xx

sarah707
18-05-2008, 11:09 AM
I would always want to meet the child and see how s/he behaves with parent present - gives a very good indication of how my life will be in the future if I try and have a conversation with a friend or answer the phone...

Def ask for mum to come back with child - it's not mum you're minding after all! :D

angeldelight
18-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Hope it goes ok im sure you will be fine

Angel xx