PDA

View Full Version : Footmuffs for nipper 360

kellib
01-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm needing to get footmuffs for my double nipper and was wondering if it's only the out n about ones that would fit, £40+ seems a bit steep for ONE footmuff so trying to find either cheaper out n about ones or trying to find out if another make would fit just as well?

Numberjacks!
02-12-2011, 11:25 AM
I just bought some black ones from mothercare. (17.99 each) I took my pushchair with me and tried them in the shop! :blush:

sarah707
02-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I have recently bought a Buggy Snuggle and it seems to be pretty universal. You could contact the company and check it will fit.

It is lovely - really warm and cosy and harder for the children to get out of than others I've had in the past.

Hth :D

helengreen13
02-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Ohh I love Buggle Snuggle, got two in the loft and must get them down. Their blankets are amazing too, so soft and wash lovely.

Helen

AliceK
02-12-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm another one who loves Buggy Snuggles. They are so warm and wash up lovely. Not cheap though.

xxx

Forgot to say they fit lovely on the double Nippers

xx

appleblossom
02-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Another buggy snuggle here. I have the black ones with white spots on my black nipper 360 double.

I do have one 2 year old who could get out of hers though, even when it's zipped up to her chin.

:idea: Maybe she won't be able to this year now her legs are longer

The Juggler
02-12-2011, 01:43 PM
i bought 2 kaiser footmuffs last year, one new (£40) and one second hand on ebay (£25). they are thermal and amazing and fit on most buggies. Think I'm gonna need them if it stays this cold.

nikki thomson
02-12-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm needing to get footmuffs for my double nipper and was wondering if it's only the out n about ones that would fit, £40+ seems a bit steep for ONE footmuff so trying to find either cheaper out n about ones or trying to find out if another make would fit just as well?

Try eBay you might beable to pick up some second hand ones. X

kellib
02-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Try eBay you might beable to pick up some second hand ones. X

I did but couldn't see any that I liked :rolleyes: :laughing:

Will check out the Buggy Snuggles, thanks everyone :)