PDA

View Full Version : Double pushchair

nipper
01-12-2011, 12:56 PM
I recently bought a used Phil and Ted's E3 from ebay which is wonderful for my current mindees 6 month old (full time)and 2 year old (part time time two mornings pw). I am hopefully going to be taking on a 12 month old after christmas and was wondering what options I have if/when all three of them are in together? Thing is I still plan to go out every day come rain or shine...

Do any of you use the padded baby carriers for your babies? If so which ones?
The other alternative is a buggy board for the 2 year old. I used to have one which my son used on my maclaren tecno xt and I was really impressed with it, but he was nearly three. I don't think I could trust the 2 year old not to keep leaping off it.

I need a safe way of getting at least two , if not three there and back from school!

appleblossom
01-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I have the Out n About Nipper 360 double. I mind 2 2 year olds and a 15m old. If we are going a fair distance I use a Bibi Strolli Rider, which clamps to the back of the pushchair. It doesn't get in the way like a buggy board as it is beside you instead of between you and the pushchair.

vaughny82
01-12-2011, 03:51 PM
My youngest son is 11 mth old, and I mind 2 two yr olds. When we do the school run/go out, i either have my son in his pram and the two yr olds on reins, or use the double and the 2 yr olds take it in turns to walk/sit in buggy. I think the earlier you get children walking everywhere the better! I used to mind a 7yr old, and I couldn't work out why he was such a nightmare walking anywhere, until I bumped into him and his mum out at the shops - one time he was zooming round the shops on a scooter, the other time he was sat in a buggy!!!

peppa Pig
01-12-2011, 05:23 PM
i have a buggy pod on my p & t sport,works a treat. Not tried a buggy board on p&t but have on other buggies and found some children are great on them and others not, the one with the two steps has been the most successful as child could sit down and I held them steady using a harness and reins.