PDA

View Full Version : A good omen?

tulip0803
30-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Had an enquiry today first one in ages for 3 days but I can only do 2 and she is happy with that:D . Coming to see me Friday at 9.

When I asked her name its the same first name as me when I asked the baby's name it's the same as DD1:eek: :p :D . Hopefully that means good things and is meant to be.

And am the only minder in this area with a space too at the minute:thumbsup: she asked if Friday 9am would make her loose the space - haven't had an enquiry in months so I think she is safe:D

Pandypops
30-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Spooky - I had an enquiry the other day for next February and the child's birthday is the same day as mine and she wants to come and see me. I thought that was an omen so yours definitely is :) :)

uf353432
30-11-2011, 09:10 PM
2 of my mums share the same first name as my daughter - gets very confusing and for aages I used to refer one as little M and the other as big M. Since now having another mum its Little M, Big curly M and Big dark hair M - see very confusing!!

miffy
30-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Definitely an omen - a good one, hopefully :thumbsup:

Got someone coming to see me on Friday too so fingers crossed for both of us.

Miffy xx

tulip0803
02-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Definitely an omen - a good one, hopefully :thumbsup:

Got someone coming to see me on Friday too so fingers crossed for both of us.

Miffy xx

Hope it goes well Miffy:thumbsup: .

She came and LO is starting settling in sessions next week:clapping: . Lovely smiley baby we will see how she is without Mum fo a couple of hours next week.