PDA

View Full Version : Aghh pre-reg over ..

Carly..
30-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Hii,
im new around here :).
Just had my pre-reg visit and shes putting me up for my reg which is good news :)
but i sure it didnt go amazingly i felt like a little school girl who forgot her lines cringe :blush:

xxx

silvermist
30-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi, well done. Im sure you did ok.:)

silvermist
30-11-2011, 04:24 PM
How long did it take from applying to Ofsted to getting your pre-reg visit? Ive been waiting ages for my development worker to come to mine. getting slightly impatient now. lol

miffy
30-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure your pre-reg went fine - the inspector wouldn't have approved your registration otherwise. Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you too.

Miffy xx

sarah707
30-11-2011, 05:46 PM
How long did it take from applying to Ofsted to getting your pre-reg visit? Ive been waiting ages for my development worker to come to mine. getting slightly impatient now. lol

Your development worker doesn't do your pre-reg ... Ofsted do that!

How is your CRB doing? How long ago did you ask Ofsted to come out and visit? Have any of your checks come back yet?

Hth :D

silvermist
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Sarah, Thanks for replying. I know Ofsted do pre-reg but I havent even asked them to come yet! Im getting in a right muddle now. Development worker coming next tuesday, I was under the impression that she was the one to tell me if I was ready to apply to Ofsted. Have I been mis led, I feel abit out on my own at the moment. panicking now!:eek:

Carly..
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi so sorry i havent replied busy busyy bee.
thank you for replies.
and once i finished my course my lady came and gave me my forms to apply straight away and it took about 6weeks for them to contact me for a visit.
hope youve had some luck with it all since, it is all a big waiting game.
xx