PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is nearly here :D:D:D:D

adele1985
30-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Okay so ive had my tree and decorations up since last monday and today im starting my christmas crafts ....i cant wait any longer lol I normally only have before and after school but today ive got one all day (hes 4) with me due to strikes and i cant wait to get started with the crafts

My question is what does everyone do regarding taking christmas crafts home do they just take them home as you do them or do u save them for them to take home when you finnish for christmas

Some of my ideas for crafts are:

Snowman paper plates
reindeer hand and foot print pictures
christmas cards
calanders
christmas hats
christmas tree decorations
christmas cookies
hand print christmas trees

Im getting so excited now :D

mama2three
30-11-2011, 08:58 AM
i keep all mine here and make it look all christmassy , then send them home just before christmas - depends on what space you have and whether the mindees are happy with that though !
have fun!

Chimps Childminding
30-11-2011, 09:46 AM
I would do the same! Put them up till you finish for Christmas and then send them home with mindees - not much point sending them home after Christmas!

EmmaReed84
30-11-2011, 10:11 AM
it is only 10am and we have already decorated foam xmas trees with glitter and pom poms... Great fun lol. I will let them take some things home and keep some here and like everyone said let them take them home just before xmas.

We have made some advent calendars of santas face and the idea is with each day you add a cotton ball to his beard so by the time it is xmas he has a nice fluffy beard, I have book bags for all the kids so they can take it home on the weekends then bring tham back during the week.

We have got a trip to see reindeer soon so we are learning rudolph the red nose reindeer, making antler hats and making paper plate reindeers!! Oh I love it!

ziggy
30-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I display them here then let them take everything home with their presents on their last day before christmas

Helen Dempster
30-11-2011, 11:55 AM
I keep mine here and send them all home on my last day :) I love Christmas! We started crafts today, have made Christmas trees using paper plates/loo rolls and we are going to decorate them when they're dry, painting, glueing, glittering pine cones and we're going to make some melted crayon pictures with Christmas theme later :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
30-11-2011, 01:00 PM
I keep mine until they finish for Christmas and I do a christmas bag and it all goes home in that.

lozzy23
30-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I display them here then let them take everything home with their presents on their last day before christmas

This is what I do. I fill a large Christmas bag with all their work, a scrapbook with their colouring and sticker work and put their pressie in from me.

They will be doing:

angels - handprints for wings
baubles with their pictures on
crackers with moulded chocs from them to their parents (keep them sweet!:laughing: )
Christmas pud card etc etc

I get really excited as my children are now teenagers and not really into the crafty side of Christmas. So roll on house full of glitter and moaning husband:jump for joy::D