PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 diploma children and young people's workforce

hawkesn
29-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi there,

I am just applying for funding to begin the children and young people's workforce diploma level 3 from my local county council. In my funding pack I have to write a whole page giving the reasons why i want to take this qualification. I know what I want to say.. that I want to take the qualification to benefit the children I mind and to progress my own career etc.. but I am struggling with how to say it to fill the whole page. Has anyone got any tips on what sort of thing I could write?

Many thanks :)

sarah707
30-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't think you have to fill the whole page! I think there's just a page in case you want to fill it.

Good luck! :D

uf353432
30-11-2011, 08:34 PM
talk about

professional development

making improvements in practise to benefit children and their familes

supporting and mentoring other childminders with your increased training

Stepping stone to future education choices

etc.

ooh and write big :)

Jodie1989
30-11-2011, 11:35 PM
They just want to know your committed as they don't want to dish funding to you and then you give up.. Experience talking ;)

clio0602
01-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Hi I just wrote a couple of sentences about cpd and how it would benefit the children in my care. Good luck x

mandy g 35
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
hi , we were going to have to pay £500 for the course and within a week we received letter saying we were getting funding !!!:clapping: went to induction course last night and it looks so hard but i suppose it does at 1st....but hey good luck!!:laughing: :thumbsup: xx