PDA

View Full Version : What are your house rules

sillybeans
28-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I want to make a poster of my house rules but as it is going to be in fabric paint I want it to be a pretty definitive list!

I wondered what yours were and if there were any you added after doing it a while and learning lessons :laughing:

Velleity
28-11-2011, 08:28 PM
I have more of a 'we do' list than a 'we don't list...
i.e. We are kind to each other. We speak nicely to each other etc

Tinglesnark
28-11-2011, 09:03 PM
We have "goals"

Joda
28-11-2011, 09:33 PM
I've made a poster with the following rules: We play nicely with the toys, share and are polite. We eat and drink at the table. We take our shoes off indoors. We treat the furniture with respect.

I got one of my after schoolers who is 10 to make her own A4 size poster with the rules on, and I photocopy this to put into my 'parent info pack'.

littlegremlins
28-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Mine are: We wash our hands before eating, we sit down to eat, we play nicely together, we learn to take turns and share toys, we treat everybody nicely, we sit on the furniture

Other rules I generally have on day to day though are to wash hands when we come in from school run and put shoes in the shoe box and give me their coat to hang up

singingcactus
29-11-2011, 06:39 AM
At this time of the month, the only rule anyone needs to remember is that, I AM GOD!

Now if any of my parents read this site they will know who I am, cos I tell them this! :)